Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Informacije o ulozi

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Catherine Greenleaf
Administrator
Administrator
Catherine Greenleaf

Informacije o ulozi Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Informacije o ulozi   Informacije o ulozi EmptySre Jan 19, 2011 12:01 am

Informacije o ovoj ulozi

* To commemorate an experience of a lifetime, the 9 actors in the Fellowship each got a tattoo of the word "nine" in Elvish. Orlando's is on his right forearm. - "It was designed by Alan Lee, who illustrated all of the Lord of the Rings books. It's in Elvish script, and it's the word for nine. We all chose to put them in different places. I got mine on my forearm, because I'm an archer."
* Orlando endured a 2 hour make-up session every morning.
* He shaved his hair into a mohawk to lift his hairline to that of an Elves, and so that his wig would fit better.
* He wore blue contact lenses.
* Orlando arrived in New Zealand 2 months before filming began so that he could prepare physically for his role. He also learned the Elvish language a month before filming. Orlando had to learn archery, how to ride a horse bareback (while shooting an arrow), and how to fight and wield two swords. "I started off with archery, I rode about 20 different horses, I had physical training in the gym, and I had to learn the Elvish ways of speaking and fighting. Their fighting is based on ancient European and Asian martial arts, so I had a trainer who taught me how to use the blades. I also did a lot of movement training, because movement is my way into the character." - SFX Magazine
* He originally auditioned for Lord of the Rings in the part of Faramir, Boromir's brother, who wouldn't be introduced until The Two Towers. He was turned down for that part, but was then asked to audition for Legolas. He learned that he got the part the day before he graduated from Guildhall.
* Peter Jackson has said that they tried to cast "the most perfect human beings" they could find for the elves. That's a compliment and a half.

Izvor: www.theorlandobloomfiles.com
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://bloomania-srb.darkbb.com

Informacije o ulozi
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1